PROFESSIONAL PERSONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATION COURSE
This program teaches the Trainer PROFESSIONAL ADVANCED theoretical approach needed to excel and apply knowledge as a Professional Trainer.The Personal Trainer course of study program must be completed in 90 days.
The curriculum will include the following Advanced study in depth:Bio-mechanics, Muscle Structure, Skeletal Structure, Kinesiology, Anatomy & Physiology, Nervous and Cardiovascular systems, Human performance, Advanced strength and free weight training, Advanced Aerobic and Anaerobic training, Designing and implementing exercise programs for all ages, Preventative and post-rehabilitative fitness programs, Practical application instruction and exam. PROPTA certification course is different then the rest, and that is why:
- All courses include hands on instructions, proper bio-mechanics and proper movement.
- PROPTA email or telephone support
- currently active in 183 countries in 5 languages
As an applicant you will have the choice of obtaining a certification in on of the following:
Professional Personal Trainer , Group Exercise Instructor , Dance & Fitness Instructor, Olympic Weight Lifting Coach, Youth Health & Fitness Instructor, Kick Boxing Instructor, Boxing Instructor.
The following steps are required for completion:
- Written exam submitted by e-mail only.
- Practical exam hands on proctored by an IFBB PRO PROPTA director examiner in a gym atmosphere.
- 20 clinical hours prior to practical exam.
- CPR Certification.
- Food handlers permit.
Am I eligible for Professional Personal Trainer Certification?
The following eligibility requirements have been adopted for level 2 Personal Trainer certification exam
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification or a competitive professional athlete (proof of membership with any professional athletic organization)
- Nutrition Consultant certification is required prior to taking this course.
- Supplementist Certification is required prior to taking this course.
- Food Handlers Certification is required prior to taking this course.