Personal Trainer Liability Insurance
Personal trainers need high-quality, affordable, professional liability insurance. Sports Insurance protects personal trainers and other fitness professionals from liability claims with affordable coverage.
No matter how cautious your approach as a personal trainer, no matter how wonderful your relationships are with your clients, a claim of personal injury, bodily injury, or sexual harassment can occur at any time. Just one claim can threaten your career and place all of your financial assets at risk.
Whether you’re employed, self-employed, work full-time or part-time, having your own coverage will help you defend yourself from liability and trip-and-fall claims wherever you train clients: health clubs, homes, YMCA, LA Fitness, Ballys, 24 Hour Fitness, Golds Gym, Equinox, etc.
Personal Trainer Insurance Benefits
- Take advantage of the group purchasing power and competitive rates
- Insurance coverage is provided by Venbrook Insurance Services
- Certificates of insurance are issued within a day or two.
- Affordable coverage that guarantees substantial protection (Limits up to $1 million per occurrence)
- Supplemental liability coverage
Discover how affordable your own, top-quality professional liability coverage can be. Visit the website at www.myfitco.com
All liability insurances listed below are not affiliated nor are they partners with the Personal Trainers Association. ‘PROPTA’ is not an agent nor does recommend any of the listed companies. PROPTA is only offering to help its students and its affiliates to succeed in the business of personal training and to practice safe application.
Premium Rates and Benefits
Program Rate with accredited certification
- $1.000.00 per Occurrence / $3.000.000 Aggregate Around or less $ 200.00 US Dollars Annually.
Please visit www.myfitco.com and register for your liability insurance now.
If you are a PROPTA Certified Trainer please ask for your 10% discount rate. You will have to submit proof of certification to get the discounted rate.