EQUINOX PERSONAL TRAINING
Equinox Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
We currently have full-time personal training opportunities in our clubs across the nation, including: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Boston, DC/Metro Area, Miami Area, Chicago, Dallas, and California.
- The highest compensation in the industry
- Earning potential of $100K+
- Performance-based pay
- Pay-period, monthly and annual bonus opportunities
- Over 160 hours of paid continuing education through our EFTI program, taught by leading industry educators and top Equinox Personal Trainers
- Career advancement – the potential to progress through 5 Tiers of Personal Training, become a Master Instructor, or in-club Manager with the top training and development program in the industry
- Competitive Benefits Package including medical, dental and 401K
To Apply: Review our career site for specific location openings. Please provide your resume and brief answers to the screening questions.
To learn more about Equinox career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com