1. The Content is presented in summary form, is general in nature and is provided for informational purposes only. PROPTA and strongly advise that you consult your health care provider before you alter your diet or fitness activities. The information provided herein is meant to supplement the advice and counsel of your health care provider or other health professionals. The information provided with respect to the Content is not meant to substitute for medical advice from your health care provider. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Neither the Content nor any other service offered by or through the Site, including the Premium Services, is intended to be relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard, or delay in seeking, medical advice because of your use or interpretation of the Content.
2. PROPTA and reserves the right to refuse membership to the Site for any reason, including certain medical conditions. The process of becoming a member of the Site (a “Member”) requires entry of certain personal information and, among other conditions of membership, agreement with these Terms and Conditions in order to gain access through the Site to the Premium Services.
3. In becoming a Member, you affirm that either (A) all of the following statements are true: (i) no physician has ever informed you that you have a heart condition or that you should only do physical activities recommended by a physician; (ii) you have never felt pain in your chest when engaged in physical activity; (iii) you have not experienced chest pain when not engaged in physical activity at any time within the past month; (iv) you have never lost your balance because of dizziness and you have never lost consciousness; (v) you do not have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity; (vi) your physician is not currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart condition; (vii) you do not have a history of high blood pressure, nor does your family have a history of high blood pressure or heart problems; and (viii) you do not know of any other reason you should not exercise; or (B) your physician has approved of your use of the Premium Services specifically and the Site in general.
4. In becoming a Member with the intent of using the Premium Services to obtain personalized nutrition information, you further affirm that either (A) all of the following statements are true: (i) you are not allergic to nuts, eggs, dairy products or any other foods; (ii) you are not presently following a diet plan provided to you by a physician or other medical professional for health reasons; and (iii) you have not been medically diagnosed as suffering from diabetes, hypoglycemia, heart disease, high cholesterol or high blood pressure; or (B) your physician has approved of your use of the Premium Services specifically and the Site in general.
4B. This website is owned and operated by PROPTA. All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and services including material and text books, exams, online education material are owned by and property of PROPTA. It is a violation of federal law to use any or our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any material, images or text contained on this site is illegal and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible by law should we choose to do so. Including asking for financial penalties, damages and/or injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
5. If you are a woman, in becoming a Member you further affirm that either (A) you are not pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating or (B) your physician has approved of your use of the Premium Services specifically and the Site in general.
6. PROPTA and do not recommend or endorse any specific test, products or procedures that may be mentioned on the Site. Any opinions expressed in articles on the Site are the opinions of the authors of the articles. PROPTA do not assume any liability for the contents of any material provided on the Site. PROPTA, and the creators, producers and distributors of the Content disclaim any liability in connection with the advice of the Site or products advertised on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by PersonalWorkouts, the Site, Emails, Site fitness experts or other visitors to the Site is accepted solely at your own risk. PROPTA and assume no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea or instruction contained in the materials provided to you. PROPTA and reserve the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Site.
7. The Content comes from sources believed to be accurate, but may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. PROPTA and make no representations about the results to be obtained from using the Site or the Content. The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk.
8. The Content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. PROPTA and , their licensors and their suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights and fitness for a particular purpose. PROPTA and , their licensors and their suppliers make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links or communication provided on or through the use of the Site. PROPTA and , their licensors and their suppliers do not make any warranty that the Content contained on the Site satisfies government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products.
9. In no event shall PROPTA and , their licensors, their suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or the Content whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not PROPTA and are advised of the possibility of such damages. PROPTA and shall be liable to you only for gross negligence or willful misconduct and only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed $10,000. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
10. You acknowledge that in connection with the Site, information will be transmitted over local exchange, inter-exchange and Internet backbone carrier lines and through routers, switches and other devices owned, maintained and serviced by third-party local exchange and long distance carriers, utilities, Internet service providers and others, all of which are beyond the control and jurisdiction of PROPTA and and their suppliers. Accordingly, PROPTA and assume no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site.
11. All Content is owned by or licensed to PROPTA. PROPTA and their licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Content to the fullest extent of their rights. The Content may not be downloaded or reproduced except for use by Members only as prescribed by PROPTA with appropriate consultation with Members’ physicians.
12. You are advised that health advice is often subject to updating and refining due to medical research and developments. No assurance can be given that the Content will reflect the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition. PROPTAs are not responsible for your use of the Content other than as intended by PROPTA.
13. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold PROPTA, their officers, directors, personal, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Content. PROPTA shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defense of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
14. No Refund of Tuition or fees at anytime. NO EXCEPTIONS
15. Refund or Cancellation Policy. PROPTA does not offer Exchanges, Cancellation, Returns or Refunds of any kind on any items / course (s) fees / tuition offered for sale on PROPTA website. Please make sure you understand our policy before you proceed. Please note that once you pay for your course (s), you will get immediate access to the course (s) digital material on the website or on your smart phone and you no longer have the right to cancel or get a refund to your purchase of all or any digital content. All sales and payments in any type of currency are final. If a person desires to retake his or her course, a transfer to an online course will be available and course fees must be paid in full at the time. The transfer of a course must take place within 3 days after payment with a $50.00 USD transfer fee. Transfer fee must be paid prior to accessing any digital material of that specific course. The transfer of a course will only apply to the original person. A request for the transfer of a course must be in writing addressed to PROPTA by email to email@example.com.
16. You must have a PC or Apple computer, an Internet connection and a printer to use the Site and Content. PROPTA assume no responsibility for computer systems, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature or for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, postage-due, incomplete or misdirected information. Members must provide a valid email address. PROPTA reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend provision of the Content should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of PROPTA corrupt the administration, security or proper function of the means used to provide the Content.
To All Students:Certification Preparation Procedure Upon acceptance and receipt of your certification fees, and all your information needed to process you application, you are sent all the USPTA study material. It is suggested to study your material before taking your exam. All the questions arising in the exam will be from the booklets & videos provided by the USPTA. You are allowed 90 days for studying and completing your written exams. If the time expires, you will be charged an additional $100 dollars to reinstate you application. After the expiration time and reinstatement, you will have a chance to submit any written exams or schedule any practical exam within 30 days or your certification and your application will be revoked and no refund will be applied. Certification Exam You will have the opportunity to take your written test regular mail or via E-mail, or online at your convenience. Just remember that you will only be given 60 days to complete your testing from the date of receiving them by mail. The PROPTA keep all records for all mail sent to everyone World Wide. Laps time is considered. After the 60 days are over you will be considered late and you must pay a $100 dollars to reinstate your application for your testing to be considered. A date is found on the exam papers for your information of the due date for all exams. The score of 90% or higher is required to pass all combined exams. You will get the results within few days of submission. You must remember that the written exam is one part of the examination process for you to graduate, the other part is a practical exam that you must take with a director or/and IFBB PRO to complete the examination process. Everyone must complete all exams, the written and the practical to graduate and get certified. NO EXCEPTION. Required Ongoing Education (ROE) You will be required to attend seminars and clinics or DVD lectures home study along with written exams given by the PROPTA, or you may attend State certified colleges or Universities to obtain credits related to human sciences, Fitness courses, Kinesiology, Human Physiology, Nutrition. Written exam will be required at these seminars. You will have the Honor to meet the Best of the Best in this field, including Doctors, Lawyers, and IFBB Professional Bodybuilders and Fitness athletes. If you are not in the area and are not able to attend, you will have the opportunity to purchase our CD’s and DVD’s covering all of our events to obtain credits. Or if you are attending a college or University, you may submit your credits to PROPTA to obtain credits toward your Certification. Online ongoing education is available for all students at anytime. A fee for continuing education courses will apply to maintain an active certification, Required continuing education will be applied toward a renewal of a current certification or toward an advanced certification. Failure to have met 10 credits in a two year time, your Certification will be revoked or will not be renewed and you might be asked to return it to PROPTA office. All revoked Certifications will be announced on the website on the internet. PROPTA Internship clinic All students must obtain credit units throughout the year as required ongoing education. The PROPTA has implemented a new program where the student can attend and observe any director or examiner on work site while training clients to gain the knowledge and learn proper movement, proper application, proper spotting, program biomechanics, business, communication and more… While attending the internship program the student will earn a 2 credit units for every 4 hours spent with the director or examiner. An appointment must be made with the office to facilitate the procedure and approve the internship hours. A certification of completion is issued for record-keeping from the PROPTA office upon completion. You may choose the director for your internship clinic ROE’s. An appointment with the PROPTA office must be made prior to partaking any and all Internships. Time of the essence As stated above that you have 90 days from receipt of your books to complete the examination process of any course from PROPTA and submit all the material to the PROPTA office, Online exams and either by mail or e-mail. Fax will not be accepted. Written exams will not be accepted. If you send your exams by mail, make sure that you have an extra copy in case the exam is lost. The PROPTA is not responsible for lost exams. After 90 days are over and you have not submitted your written exams or taken your practical exam, you will be given one last chance to resubmit and reinstate your material to the PROPTA office . A 30 days period is applied along with a reinstatement fee of $100.00 Dollars that you must pay. A second late fee will be applied of $250.00 Dollars if exams are not submitted and failure to do so will result in a cancellation of your certification and NO REFUND or reinstatement will be applied. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please make sure you read all the material, letters and notes that are included in your program and in your exams. All rules apply to all students World Wide. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any questions please refer to our World Headquarters PROPTA Management 818-766-3317 www.propta.com firstname.lastname@example.org
You hereby acknowledge that you have fully read and agree to and accept the foregoing terms and conditions.