As a requirement for all courses offered by “PROPTA” the Professional Personal Trainers Association, all students must take and pass all exams, online exams and proctored pracatical exams. A 90% score must be obtained to pass. NO exceptions.
Written Exams / Online Exams:
- All exams are online with unlimited attempts within 90 days. You may reset the exam questions and retry as many times as you can or want within 90 days untill you pass. Keep in mind, the questions will not be the same everytime you reset the exam. Even if you try to copy the questions. There will be a new set of questions everytime you reset the exam.
- If you do not pass, you can reset the exam again and try again for FREE within 90 days.
- No hand written exams are accepted.
- Written / typed exams are only accepted from inmates currently in prison.
- Practical exams must be performed and proctored at a gym atmosphere by a PROPTA Director/Examiner only. One Practical exam is included in your Personal Trainer course.
- In case of a practical exam is not successful, student must pay a fee of $100.00 to reschedule and retake. All scheduled practical exams must be initiated by the corporate office to insure proper scheduling. All fees must be paid in advance. 30 days extension is applied. Student must not cancel any appointment or a fee will be applied again.
Written Exam retake:
- All written exam are online except the inmate exam must be hand written or typed if the inmate is still in prison. In case a written exam is not successful, PROPTA will allow all students to retake or resubmit the written / online exam to be corrected as many times as possible within the time allowed, 90 days maximum.
If any student missed the deadline for submitting the exam on time, a penalty fee of $100 USD will apply. No Exception.