Supplementist™ Certification course
Supplementists™ are trained in all aspects of nutrition and supplements and qualified to advise people on improving their health through diet and lifestyle. Supplementists learn about vitamins, supplements and how to help clients supplement their diets to reach an ultimate life style.
Course Title: Certified Supplementist™
Course Duration: 300 hours (You have 12 months to complete this program)
- Applicants must present a high school diploma, high school transcripts, or the equivalent of this preparation as part of the enrollment process.
- Must obtain the Nutrition Tech Certification from PROPTA “The Personal Trainers Association”
- Must obtain the Food Handlers Certification from “Proper Food Safety” site
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Protein Supplements
- Meal Replacement
- GI Index and food
- Food Safety
- Diseases and Allergies
- Vitamins for Men and Women
- Supplements for Childrens
- and more
Enrollment:You may enroll online or by phone by calling 818-766-3317.
Payment Plan is available, call our office to arrange.Payment Plan exists for everyone on a by weekly payments.
Apprenticeship Program Approved:This course qualifies for the apprenticeship program. Please click here to learn more about how to earn and learn while in school.
Course Schedule and meetings:This course meets only once a week for 3 weeks. Each meeting may require about 2 hours of lecture and exams.Please check with the office on the schedule of this course.
“”SUPPLEMENTIST ™ is a trade mark owned by the PROPTA, the unauthorized use of the word ” Supplementist” will be an infringement on the trade mark and will be prosecuted by the maximum intent of the law.